The accountant is responsible for tracking every financial transaction that occurs in the hotel to ensure that all incoming and outgoing money is recorded and handled accurately.
- Producing an accurate set of month - end accounts with comparisons to forecast
- Preparing budgets and business planning including projected room revenue.
- Payroll management
- Review and approve all reconciliation & audit work papers.
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow.
- Accomplishes accounting & organizing mission by completing related results as needed.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Minimum BSc in Accounting/Finance or any other related field.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to compile facts and figures
- Command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Any other Hotel software would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years work experience with previous accounting office experience, or experience in hotel or hospitality related finance and accounting.