Our client, a fasting growing Skin Care Company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the on-going training of your sales team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within an outside the company.
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team.
- Carrying out sales training with sales executives and role-playing sales techniques.
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Setting sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives.
- Cold calling customers and selling services and products
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
- Networking with companies in the industry.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Marketing or any relevant field.
- Minimum four (4) years relevant experience
- Proven track record of successfully managing sales teams.
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the company’s market.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Target driven and money motivated individual.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Excellent use of technology