Our client, a fasting growing Skin Care Company is seeking to hire a competent Sales Executive who will be responsible for promoting and selling the products to buyers and retailers. Some essential functions of a cosmetics sales representative include determining customer needs and buying potential; developing customer relations by educating the customers about the company’s services, products, and prices; answering customers’ questions and handling service situations when required; preparing transaction reports and maintaining expense accounts; and working effectively to expand customer base.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and set appointments.
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision-making.
- Offer products and services to qualified clients through demos.
- Handle sales process from prospecting through close and understand the process.
- Offer at Tradeshows and conferences and represent client professionally.
- Build and document sales activities in company CRM software and document activities.
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings.
- Engage in educational meetings on product development and updates.
- Coordinate with management team to enhance sales presentation.
- Meet productivity metrics as per management team’s directions.
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships.
- Ability to manage sales cycle from lead to closure.
- Manage and participate in the delivery of presentation and proposal
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelors degree in Customer relation or any relevant field
- Minimum of three (3) years sales experience
- Strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- Proven sales track record.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to proactively respond to customers’ needs.
- Dynamic & charismatic personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills