Our client, a fasting growing Skin Care Company is seeking to hire a competent Brand Representative. The Brand Representative is expected to help the company increase its brand value by representing the brand to audiences
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide world-class customer service by using people skills to build quality relationships with customers, prioritize customer requests, recommend alternate options to customers, and communicate sales within the store
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Organize events such as product launches, exhibitions, and photo shoots
- Conduct consumer and market research.
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Design a research-based brand strategy
- Develop and execute marketing.
- Campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicate the brand’s personality internally and align company around foundational ideas.
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns.
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns
Anticipate consumer trends and keep the brand up to date.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of a three (3) years experience in Branding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent understanding of marketing mix
- Must have a high creative ability
- Must be up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
- Must have a proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management