looking to employ a Maintenance Supervisor with an outstanding knowledge of
building trades, system upgrade, cleaning procedures and maintenance. A
Maintenance Supervisor is expected to have fantastic organizational and time
management skills. You will display natural leadership and possess fantastic
communication skills with a great eye for detail.
success, Maintenance Supervisors should display strong problem solving and
decision-making skills with a solid understanding of building maintenance,
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and
practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- Bachelors degree (highly advantageous).
- 2 years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning
procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office
and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.