Report To: CEO
seek a hotel general manager who can deliver or is willing to learn how to
deliver on the following:
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality,
standards and meeting the expectations of the customers daily.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and
subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing
& Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring
revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize,
organize, and accomplish your work.
- Keeps Front Office team focused on the critical
components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired
- Conducts department meetings and continually
communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Office
goals to produce desired results.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service,
operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Understands the impact of Front Office operations on
the Rooms area and overall property financial goals.
- Manages department controllable expenses to achieve or
exceed budgeted goals.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to
lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business
decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Ensures compliance with all Hotel policies, standards,
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and
consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed
according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Provides services that are above and beyond for
customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting
individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and
individual coaching when needed.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies
excellent customer service, and creates a positive atmosphere for guest
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and
coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their
knowledge or skills.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates,
including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Establishes challenging, realistic, and obtainable
goals to guide operation and performance.
AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hospitality
industry with significant luxury and international experience, and at
least 5 years’ experience as Hotel General Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in
Hotel Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major.
- Other hospitality certifications are an added advantage
- Knowledgeable in hospitality standards.
- Attention to details and procedures.
- Ability to liaise and communicate with clients
- Familiar with hotelman software or any other hotel
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service with a client focus
- Effective corporate leadership and team management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites (Word,
Excel, and Power point).
Mode of Application: Interested
applicant should send their application & CV to email@example.com